Taking Action to Advance the Inuit Vision
Donate to ICC
Circumpolar Inuit Health Steering Committee (CIHSC)
The Circumpolar Inuit Health Steering Committee (CIHSC) was formed in 2008. The mandate of the CIHSC is to provide guidance and recommendations related to circumpolar Inuit health and well-being and to exchange regional information on challenges, emerging trends, and best practices responding to circumpolar Inuit health issues.
The Circumpolar Inuit Health Steering Committee is comprised of representatives from each ICC country and meets several times a year, either in person or through teleconference, to discuss Inuit health issues and priorities as well as to advise on ICC’s health projects and initiatives. Members of the committee are selected by each country office.
The CIHSC Members as of June 5, 2019 are:
1. Minnie Grey, Nunavik Board of Regional Health and Social Services
2. Jeannie Arreak-Kullualik, Chief Operating Officer of Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.
1. Gert Mulvad, Centre of Primary Health Care
2. Karsten Rex
1. Irina Demina
2. Alexander Ivanov
1. Percy Ballot , Maniilaq Association
2. Mary David, Kawerak, Inc.
Get in Touch
ICC Canada Office
75 Albert Street, Suite 1001
+1 613 563 2642