• W E L C O M E to I C C C A N A D A ' S W E B S I T E •
The ICC in Canada is a non-profit organization led by a board of directors comprising the elected leaders of the four land-claims settlement regions: Inuvialuit, Nunatsiavut, Nunavik, and Nunavut.
An elected executive, including a president, two vice-presidents, and a secretary-treasurer, manages the organization. Staff members are responsible for day-to-day operations, under the direction of the executive director.
The land-claims regions provide core funding; however, raising additional resources to pursue the objectives of ICC (Canada) and implement its projects remains an important responsibility for the executive and staff.
- ICC Calls for a Global Fund for Indigenous Peoples to Advance the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- ICC Canada Applauds Canada Implementation Action of UNDRIP “It’s a new beginning”
- Inuit led Pikialasorsuaq Commission Completes Hearings in Grise Fiord and Pond Inlet
- ICC Canada Board Appoints New President
- Inuit Circumpolar Council states the Need for Inuit Knowledge in Evidence Based Decision Making*
- Inuit Circumpolar Council Salutes the Canada-USA Statement on Arctic Cooperation
- Inuit led Pikialasorsuaq Commission to Study the Important Northwater Polyna